Right now if you are looking at your thoroughbred holdings and wondering what the hell to do in these uncertain times, my first recommendation is that you get independent advice.
I provide a service where I put in place the following strategic approach...
* Evaluation of every horse in your portfolio including an up-to-date valuation
* Put forward an 'Action Plan' which would include
* strategies to dispose of unsuitable stock
* individual plans for those retained to make sure their potential is realised
* consideration towards strategic investment (some fantastic opportunities are emerging)
This is a keep-the-foot-on-the-pedal approach; once the strategy is agreed to, I get on and action it - leaving you to focus on your core business interests.
Right now it's important for you to be working with someone with an ear to the ground - someone who knows what's going on in the ever-changing environment across racing and breeding in both New Zealand & Australia.
So if you have a bloodstock portfolio of some consequence, I can help. I work on the basis of having an initial no-obligation face-to-face (online of course right now). The client is quoted a price for my services & matters only progress if all parties are satisfied.
It's not a service you'll easily find - especially where there is no conflict of interest - so please feel free to contact me anytime to get the ball rolling. Check out my credentials at my website.